2011年5月15日日曜日

2011/05/14 FUTSAL

I had 4 classes in high school.

So,I could back home at 2PM .
But,I didnt back at this time because my friend named Shunsuke had asked me waiting his girlfriend with him with talking together.

I like him.
So,I decided to wait her with him.

Finally,I backed home at 5:30PM.

I did talk with my love by telephone.
But,she would not have talked with me because she had been talking with her last boyfriend.
It made me feel bad.
But,I found she has a problem about him.

He is stupid and dirty.
So,I said to him "Dont talk to her.You make her confuse."
After all,he became my friend on Facebook.

I can't understand the reason why he became my friend.
I wanna remove him because my girl's brother asked me doing it.
But,to remove him from the list will make me feel intimidated.
So,Im confuse a little.

At night.
I did go to 天下茶屋 to play Futsal as goal keeper.
I had been looking forward to playing because I had not done for 2 months.
I did expect myself to be bad condition because of blunting.
To recover my senses needed the time.
But,I was not condition.
On the contrary,I did some big savings.
It made me happy because I love the shock and pain that I feel when shed a strong shot.


HAPPINESS IS THE SHOCK AND PAIN IN MY HAND.

Finally,I did back home at 1 AM .
After back, I said good night to my love and went to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿